Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I pre-order Happy Atoms?
- Where can I download the Happy Atoms app?
- What are the supported devices?
- Will Happy Atoms work with my Android device?
- How many sets are there, what do they have, and how much do they cost?
- What is the recommended number of sets per classroom?
- What is your warranty policy?
Still have a question?Contact Thames & Kosmos customer support
Where can I pre-order Happy Atoms?
You can pre-order Happy Atoms on our Indiegogo campaign page. Orders taken through this page will be fulfilled first before any other sets are shipped.
Where can I download the Happy Atoms app?
You can download the free Happy Atoms app from the App Store, here.
What are the supported devices?
Happy Atoms runs on iPad 2,3, 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, and Mini 2 using iOS 8 or greater.
Will Happy Atoms work with my Android device?
We plan to have support for Android devices by Fall of 2017.
How many sets are there, what do they have, and how much do they cost?
Happy Atoms is available in three sizes:
- Introduction to Atoms and Molecules, containing 17 atoms and sells for $59 MSRP
- Complete Set, containing 50 atoms and sells for $160 MSRP
- Educator's Bundle, containing five Complete Sets (250 atoms) and sells for $799 MSRP
What is the recommended number of sets per classroom?
While this calculation is dependent upon the number of students in your classroom, we have seen success with 1-to-1 through 1-to-4, or 5 sets for a class of 20 students. We will be conducting a randomized control trial at the start of the 2017 school year that aims to better address this question.
What is your warranty policy?
Thames & Kosmos provides extensive support for their products, and their official warranty and return period is one (1) year. If you have concerns about your product, please reach out to their customer support.